THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL 48 V ELECTRIC DRIVE
AS SHAFT DRIVE or COMPLETE SYSTEM
Silent, vibration-free drive solution that is easy to install thanks to the safe-to-touch 48 V technology.
ISCAD combines motor and controller in a single unit.
Integration and maintenance can be carried out easily because no high voltage safety measures are needed.
This compact solution is easily integrated into boats, which reduces cabling efforts and saves installation space. Low-voltage components make better use of battery energy.
Modular setup for easy integration of the entire system – or individual components.
Flexible choice of battery size and drive power.
Everything you need for an efficient and reliable propulsion of your electric boat on a one-stop basis.
Ask us for compatible batteries, levers, displays and other components.
The ISCAD V50 electric drive for boats delivers unparalleled performance with a continuous output of 50 kW. With a measured top speed of 28 kn (52 km/h) and acceleration to 11 kn in just 1.7 seconds in our demo boat, the ISCAD V50 electric drive offers you an unforgettable driving experience. Maximum acceleration from the very first moment. Find more info about the tests in the videos ’50 kW E-Motor – Acceleration Test’ and ’50 kW E-Motor – Speed Test’.
EASIER INTEGRATION & MAINTENANCE
• No high-voltage safety training required
• Low-voltage components, such as cables, are easier to install and less expensive than high-voltage components
• 45 kg including motor and controller
• Lower weight leads to lower energy consumption and thus increased driving range
• Low-voltage components make better use of battery energy
• System efficiency of more than 95 % at the optimum operating point
• System efficiency is the combined efficiency of the e-motor (97 %) and controller (98 %)
ROBUST & RELIABLE
• More robust due to patented motor design with a stator cage
• Fault-tolerant, as it is functional even if phases should fail