FIND EVERYTHING ELECTRIC BOATS in THE PLUGBOATS SUPPLIER DIRECTORIES
With listings for over 625 companies worldwide, the Plugboats Directories of Electric Boat and Boating Suppliers is the complete international source for information about electric boating companies and suppliers: electric boats, motors, outboards, inboards, pods, saildrives, motors, batteries, chargers and accessories, as well as electric boat rentals and charters. This page lists all companies in all categories.
Click on a link below for Directories in each category that can be searched by Product or Service, Business Type (Dealer, Distributor, Manufacturer) and Country.
Links to Categorized Plugboats Directories
Boats: Powerboats, Sailboats, PWCs, Boards Boat Shows Accessories: Batteries, Chargers, Solar etc. Motors: Inboards, Outboards, Pods, Saildrives, Trolling, ‘IOs’ and ‘Z-Drives’ Refits, Conversions, Service Rentals, Charters, Tours, Cruises All Categories
Plugboats Buying Guides
Plugboats also has Buying Guides with specifications giving power ratings, motor type, weight and other specifications for individual motors – including MSRP price in many instances. There is also our excellent explainer about electric boat batteries.
Outboard Motors Less than 5kW Outboard Motors More than 5kW Inboard Motors Pods and Saildrives Trolling Motors Batteries
Electric Boat and Boating Directory: Includes All Categories
The directory below includes all manufacturers, dealers and online retailers of all categories of electric boats and related motors and accessories.
For individual categories use the blue links above for a page dedicated to that category alone.
Water WorldWater World
WaterWorld offers many benefits over traditional electric boat drives.
- affordable – one of the most affordable electric inboard drives on the market
- quiet and clean – practically no motor noise and no emissions
- efficient – for better range without adding extra batteries
- reliable – tested and proven technology
- future proof – second hand value of combustion engines will be decreasing with increasing environmental awareness and regulations
- easy to install – one unit for motor and controller, no water cooling system and direct connection to the shaft, without a gearbox
- easy to service and update – controller can be easily updated, or quickly exchanged in case of emergency
- support and training – marketing and technical support for WaterWorld dealers