The design of the Greenline 33 completely redefines user-friendliness in a boat and is changing the way you will spend your leisure time at sea.
Conveniently arranged interior, excellent visibility, plenty of natural light and room to move around comfortably – are all features that have never been offered on a 10-meter family boat before.
Greenline Yachts offers the only complete fleet with conventional, hybrid or electric drive in the world
Currently, we still offer diesel engines but we strive to use the most efficient ones that the market has to offer. Our aim is to provide the most responsible diesel boating solution available.
All Greenline Yachts come ready for you to enjoy. Greenline High Standard Package includes solar roof, 7,2 kWh service battery, 3kW inverter to ensure 230/110V AC power onboard at all times, electric anchor windlass, bow thruster and much more.
- Listing ID: 12129
- Price: Contact for price
- Condition: New - Available for Order
- Boat Type: Yacht
- Manufacturer: Greenline Yachts
- Boat Model: Greenline 33
- CE Design Category: Category B – Offshore
- Hull Material: Fibreglass/Composite
- Length: 9.99m / 32' 9"
- Beam: 3.49m / 11' 6"
- Draft: (Empty): .7m / 2'4"
- Displacement: (Empty) App 4800 kg / 10,580 lbs
- Motor Manufacturer: Torqeedo
- Top Speed: Electric: 6 kts / Diesel: 18 kts
- Cruising Speed: Electric: 5 knots
- Range Cruising Speed: Electric: up to 30 Nm / Diesel: 700 Nm
- Continuous Power: Electric: 14kW / Diesel: 220 hp
- Battery Capacity: Standard: AGM 12V - 7.2 kWh / Hybrid optional: Li-Po 13.3kWH or 26.6 kWh
- Solar Panels: 1800 w
- Passengers: 7
- Cabins: 2
- Beds/Berths: 2
- Toilet/Heads: 1
- Galley/Kitchen: Yes
- Freshwater Capacity: 300 l
- Wastewater Capacity: 63 l