Vision Marine Technologies is committed to offering the highest quality electric boats on the market. To do this, we rely on the best materials and techniques.
The hull of the Volt 180 is made with a similar fibreglass infusion technique to that used in much larger boats. As such, composite materials are meticulously and precisely set throughout the hull construction process. This technique creates a perfect balance and control of material thickness. Construction of our boats is entirely handmade and all our electric boats are certified by the Canadian, American and European Coast Guards.
All of Vision Marine Technologies electric boats are customizable to reflect the personality and needs of our customers, with the Volt 180 offering 10 hull colours, 8 colours for seating upholstery and 2 different floor and deck finishes.
Select from 3 different canopy options – bimini, modern shade or full – each available in 9 shades and hues.
The lead acid or lithium battery packages enable a cruising range from 3 to 10 hours at a speed of 5 mph.
Wrap it all up with the optional premium sound system and you are ready to take to the waters with seating for the captain and 10 passengers.
- Listing ID: 13054
- Price: STARTING AT $ 44,995 CAD
- Condition: New - Available for Order
- Boat Type: Cruising
- Manufacturer: Vision Marine Technologies
- Boat Model: Volt 180
- Year: 2021
- Hull Material: Fibreglass/Composite
- Colour: White • Light Grey • Dark Grey • Black • Pink • Red • Green • Baby Blue • Marine • Brown
- Length: 5.4 m (17’9”)
- Beam: 2.13 m (7’)
- Draft: 12”
- Weight: 720 kg (1600 lbs) (empty)
- Motor Type: Outboard
- Number of Motors: 1
- Motor Manufacturer: ePropulsion 3
- Top Speed: 9.66 km/h (6 mph)
- Cruising Speed: 8.05 km/h (5 mph)
- Range Cruising Speed: The lead acid or lithium battery packages enable cruising ranges of 3 hours to 10 hours at 5 mph.
- Passengers: 11